Originally posted 2016-04-18 15:44:11.
Want to know how to get rid of cellulite on butt? Cellulite is an abnormality that is supposed to appear on the skin around abdomen, pelvic region and lower limbs after puberty. In cases of mild cellulite, dimpling will only be seen when you pnch the skin in that area, in other cases of cellulite, you will see dimpling of the skin even without pinching. Cellulite is caused from small fat deposits that protrude through the under layer of skin causing an uneven look on the surface of the skin. Everyone has a layer of fat in their body. Cellulite is not exactly indicative of being fat. Although, cellulite seems to be common problem for those.
Why Women Suffer from Cellulite
– Women are often found with about three layers of fat in the triceps and stomach areas. Wwhile men have only layer of fat throught the body.
– Collagen in women appears like a picket fence and in men it appears like a cross-linked fence. The picket-fence appearance will be a lot weaker, so women are more susceptible to cellulite because their collagen fibers are not as strong as the cross-linked like fibers in men.
– In the case of hormones, know that estrogen builds fat and testosterone breaks down fat. A woman’s body is, therefore, made to build more fat because they have more estrogen than men.
– After giving birth to a child women are left with etra body fat and they also loose some elasticity within their skin.
– Stress can cause cellulite which a lot of women suffer from do to the demands of their everyday lives.
How to Understand the Medical Terms of Cellulite
Medically Cellulite is skin dimpling that is the result of a break with in the subcutaneous layer (Lowermost layer of the skin) whitin the fibrous connective tissue. It may be seen on the lower limbs, abdomen or the pelvic region and is most common in females, When fat collects in the pockets on the surface of the skin, it can come together at the buttocks, hips and thighs. Sometimes the collagen fibers attached to the fat will break down so that the cells bulge and the skin loses its tightness.
The connective tissues: The connective tissues are structures that are connected to the muscles and they come in a cris-cross or parallel pattern. When the fat bulges through the skin it pushes against the tissues and brings about the dimpled appearance.
Collagen: Is basically the glue that holds together the connective tissue within your body.
The blood vessels: The blood vessels that run all over the body may have a responsibility with the development of cellulite. With fat accumulation, it is believed that there will be a suppression of the vessels, so that the skin exhibits a roughened and wavy appearance.
The white blood levels cells: The white blood cells are responsible for immune response and it is believed that cellulite is inflamed white blood cells that have shrunk and caused the skin to lose strength. Due to the skin changes, stored fat finds itself lodged whithin, bringing forth the appearance of waves on the surface.
Causes of Cellulite
There are a number of things that may cause cellulite. Here is some of the causes:
Genetic Factors: The likelihood and rate at which cellulite develops may be related to genetics. Every individual has a set of genetic material and one’s specific makeup can make them more susceptible to cellulite. As a genetic condition, it may be safe to assume that if any member of your familly have cellulite, you’re more likely going to develop it as well.
Hormonal Factors: Here are a number of hormones that can also affect the development of cellulite in a given individual. it there is a noted over-secretion of the following hormones, cellulite will become a problem.
f. thyroid harmone.
3. Lifestyle: An individual’s lifestyle can also affect the development of cellulite. The most significant lifestyle factor is stress because high-stress lifestyles release a hormone in your body known as catecholamines. Catecholamine is known to increase risk of having cellulite from your legs, tighs, buttocks and stomach.
How To Get Rid of Cellulite on Butt
If you are struggling to get those extra pounds of fat off your curvy back and it’s looking like all roads are blocked, don’t worry any longer because I have good news for you on how to get rid of cellulite on your beautiful buttocks.
Cellulite is the handiwork of excess fat stored in between your skin and tissue of the muscle. You are not the only one who hates it; many women do because it’s like an enemy of beautiful curves that makes us special. So, while tolerating it any longer when these exercises can help evict it in your life.
We women are naturally endowed with curves and because of our nature, the frequent increase in estrogen level in our system, contribute to the natural store of fat in the buttocks, hip region. So, let’s get rid of it now, and maintain the beautiful body nature has given you to be the sunshine of the world.
I call this the essential body work exercise because it reduces fats and tune your body against disease. And it’s never a friend of cellulite. Here are recommended ones:
- Riding a bicycle.
- Walking/running on the treadmill.
- Step aerobics
Make sure to perform an aerobic at least 3 times weekly for best result.
I like my butt big and curvy by the hips; you know that nicely rounded feeling, perfect! But I hate cellulite and this exercise is the best I have seen in ages. So, if you need your butt without extra annoying weight, go for it.
- With your feet slightly apart and hands on your hips, maintain a straight standing position.
- Gradually put you right leg forward and the left touching the ground.
- Now go back to starting position and switch leg in B, to complete a set.
Do this exercise in 15 sets
I love this, its test of strength. Before jumping, firm up your abdominal muscles to proper balancing.
- Starting position: stand with a straight back; keep your hands on the head and feet apart.
- Make a Jump and return to starting position.
Note. Do this at least 3 sets of 15 exercises.
Butt Bridge or Butt Lift
This is a high rewarding yoga exercise for buttocks enlargement.
- Start position: on the floor, lay flat facing up, hands on both sides with knees slightly bent; place your feet around your shoulder width.
- Now, pushing with your heels, attempt lifting your hips from the ground, at same time maintain a straight back.
- Breathe out as you lift up and breathe in when returning to the lying position.
To fight you cellulite, repeat this exercise often.
Single Leg Squat
Another sure fire result butt exercise.
- Starting: assume straight standing position, hands to the chest area.
- Gradually raise your leg about 30 degrees, at that position, gradually bring your butt to the floor and with the same pace, go back to the beginning starting.
Repeat for other leg and try a set of 3 for each leg and do a total of 10 rounds per session; you can use a support (wall) if you feel unstable raising your leg.
- Starting position: On your knees, lean with both hands on the ground.
- Maintain your right leg in bent position, the raise your feet as high as you can and return to starting position.
Note. Perform at least 3 sets of 15 exercises for each legs and repeat 3 times a week.
I am happy you got this far, not doubts your result is on the way with the best butt, sweet body form waving bye, bye to cellulite.