Originally posted 2016-02-15 16:00:08.
½ cup low fat peanut flour
3 scoops whey protein powder
¼ cup skimmed milk
4 egg whites
½ cup water
¼ tsp salt
2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
5 strawberries, halved
1/5 mango, cut into cubes
1 tsp stevia
1/5 cup brown rice
4 tbsp stevia
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. In a deep pan, add the rice, salt and 1 cup water and bring to a boil.
2. Cook until all the water is dissolved.
3. Add vanilla and 4 tbsp stevia and set aside.
4. In a large bowl, combine all the rest of the ingredients together (except strawberries and mango) and mix well.
5. Heat a crepe pan.
6. Prepare your crepes.
7. Place a crepe in a serving plate and add 2-3 tbsp of rice. Place a row of strawberries or mangoes in the middle and roll carefully.
8. Cut into thick, sushi-like slices and serve.
Servings: 3, calories per serving 150, protein: 31 g, carbs: 26 g, fat: 8.3 g