Originally posted 2016-02-23 22:20:59.
Lemon And Lime Sorbet
1 cup water
¾ cup stevia
1 cup lemon juice
2 scoops whey protein
½ cup lime juice
4 whole lemons or oranges cut in half, flesh removed
1. Put the water, stevia, lemon and lime juice into a blender and puree.
2. Transfer to a container and freeze for at least 2 hours.
3. Remove from the freezer and puree once more using a blender.
4. Transfer to an airtight container and return to freezer.
5. Serve in lemon/orange cups and garnish with fresh mint.
Servings: 2, calories per serving 150, protein: 25 g, carbs: 8.5 g, fat: 0.3 g