Originally posted 2016-03-28 21:40:36.
How To Prepare Spicy Salmon Recipe
3 tbsp coconut oil
300 grams organic salmon fillets
1 cup broccoli florets
1 cup green beans
1 tbsp. oyster sauce
1 red bell pepper, cored, seeded, and thinly sliced
1 tsp clear honey
¼ tsp chilli flakes
1 garlic clove, minced
1.5 cups rice, cooked to package instructions
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Cut the salmon fillets into cubes.
2. In a wok or large skillet, heat peanut oil over high heat
3. Add the salmon and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes until both sides are golden.
4. Remove from wok and set aside.
5. Thinly slice the bell pepper
6. In a large bowl combine the bell pepper slices, broccoli florets and green beans together with the oyster sauce, honey, chillies and garlic.
7. Add to wok and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes or until tender crisp. Toss and stir constantly.
8. Add the salmon cubes.
9. Season with salt and pepper.
Protein: 45 g, Carbs: 7 g, Fat: 10 g (per serving)