How To Prepare Low Carb Peanut Butter Balls
Peanut Butter Filling:
1 cup no added sugar, low fat peanut butter
½ cup stevia
¼ tsp unsweetened vanilla extract
2 scoops whey protein powder
1/4 cup unsweetened chocolate
2 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp coconut oil
1. In a small saucepan over low heat combine coconut oil, vanilla, chocolate and cocoa and stir until it melts.
2. In a small bowl, combine the rest of the ingredients together and form balls.
3. Place the balls in the freezer for at least 2 hours.
4. Remove them from the freezer, dip them in the melted chocolate and transfer them to a waxed paper.
5. Chill until set and store in the refrigerator.
Serves: 4, Calories per serving: 302 kcal, protein: 26 g, carbs: 18 g, fat: 14 g