Originally posted 2016-02-06 17:37:42.
Green Tea Cake
1/2 cup low fat peanut flour
2 tbsp matcha green tea powder
2 scoops whey protein powder
4 tbsp stevia
2 tsp coconut oil
1 tbsp bp
1 cup skimmed milk
1 tbsp matcha green tea powder
2 tbsp grated walnuts
1 tsp stevia
1. In a large bowl, combine together the flour, bp, protein powder and stevia.
2. Add the milk and coconut oil and stir well to combine.
3. Mix well.
4. Heat a crepe pan.
5. Prepare your crepes.
6. Place one crepe at a serving plate and top with walnuts. Place another crepe on top and repeat the same process until you use all the crepes.
7. In a small cup combine 1 tbsp matcha green tea powder and 1 tsp stevia.
8. Sprinkle the crepe cake with matcha green tea-stevia and serve.
Servings: 3, Calories per serving: 191 kcal protein: 20 g, carbs: 11 g, fat: 7.5 g