Originally posted 2016-02-06 18:11:27.
Coconut Panna Cotta
2 cups skimmed milk
½ cup water
1 tsp sugar free coconut extract
1 envelope powdered grass fed – organic gelatin – sugar free
2 scoops whey
4 tbsp stevia
1/3 cup fresh raspberries
2 tbsp fresh mint
1. In a non-stick pan, milk, stevia, water and coconut extract. Bring to a boil.
2. Slowly add the gelatin and stir well until mixture starts to thicken.
3. When ready, divide the mixture among small silicon cups.
4. Refrigerate overnight to chill and set.
5. Remove from the fridge and carefully turn each cup over on top of a serving plate.
6. Garnish with raspberries and fresh mint, serve and enjoy!
Servings: 2, calories per serving 130, protein: 29g, carbs: 14.4 g, fat: 2.5 g