Originally posted 2016-01-19 11:59:10.
There are a few actions that you can take increase your metabolism even more and to add close to 200 calories to your daily deficit. And below you’ll find them!
1- ACCELERATE BURNINGS METABOLISM ON YOUR TROUBLE SPOTS WITH A MASSAGER BRUSH
This is amazing! Not only that you will increase blood flow and burn fat on your thighs, belly or arms, but you will also reduce your cellulite.
Massaging your trouble spots with the massager brush, breaks down fat deposits and increases blood flow in those areas, and 15 minutes per week is more than enough!
I put coconut oil on my skin before and after the massage. Do it & you will see your trouble spots having less and less fat and you will become sexier than ever!
I recommended this brush to many women, and their results were really good, so you should try one.
You can buy a massage brush from Amazon. I got mine for only $14. This Amazon seller always has it on sale and they have very fast shipping – 2 days, so I really recommend it. This is the link I used, http://amazon.com/dp/B00M97QUQU so check it out too. It is really worth $14.
2. STAY ACTIVE THROUGHOUT THE DAY
Not sure if your job will allow you to do this, but here’s what Lisa used to do: During her lunch breaks, she used to walk for 15 minutes to the park and had her lunch there. When she was really busy at work and didn’t have time to take the break, around 6-7 pm she used to walk near her house for 15 minutes.
As soon as her fitness level increased, she would even walk to work or sometimes park her car 2 blocks away from her bank, so that she could walk…
Studies have shown that active people burn in average 300 more calories per day compared to people who are not active.
You might say that 300 calories is not that much, however if you are overweight, if you can burn an additional 300 calories per day, in 1 year you’ll develop a calorie deficit of 100.000 calories – the equivalent of losing almost 30 pounds of fat. So, again I ask you, IS IT WORTH IT?
Here’s what you must do to be considered as an active person:
– Walk to work; even if you live far away and you usually drive to work, take the bus or park a few blocks away so you can walk a little.
– Wash the dishes by hand instead of having them done with the wash machine – It will only take you 10 more minutes each day…
– Walk to your favorite restaurant for your lunch or have it in the park
– Vacuum your house twice every week
– Climb the stairs instead of taking the elevator
– Take dancing lessons 3 times per week, as this will make your blood moving – it’s also fun & you’ll meet new people – by the way, that’s where Lisa met her actual fiancée. Not to mention the fact that a salsa class can burn up to 500 calories…
– Go for a 10 minutes jogging or walk every evening with your friends. If it is cold outside, take some worm clothes.
3. DRINK A CUP OF COFFEE EBERY MORNING EVERY MORNING
Coffee is quite amazing for weight loss. It has antioxidants and instantly revs up your metabolism. My recommendation is to have your coffee before the morning workouts, just have it sugar free (use stevia to make it sweet) and with no more than 100 ml of low fat milk. Having it like that a few minutes before doing our workouts is simply perfect! And if you are not a coffee drinker yet, you should try drinking one cup each morning before doing our workouts. Of course, you’ll have to check with your doctor before taking this decision.
In the conclusion, remember that losing weight properly is about more than just tracking calories. While that is a big part of it, the other things you do throughout the day – how you exercise, how you sleep, and the food choices you make, will also dramatically influence the results that you see.